How can I join the Wedding Photographer society?
Professional photographers of all styles are welcome to apply for membership: Photojournalists, Traditionalists, Neo-Romanticists, Fashion-Inspired, Fine Art Cinematic style, or whatever label you give yourself. However, no matter what your photography style, the Wedding Photographer Society maintains high standards for membership based on experience, talent and professionalism. Are you? You‘re on the right place at the right time. Create your profile, showcase your best images and we will make sure the clients to be find you easily. Join here and enjoy all benefits.
What is benefits of the membership?
Your membership provides you with a wide variety of ways to promote your business, boost your website traffic, gain authority in your market, and interact with other veteran pros.
- Excellent SEO results and high traffic, with each page designed to drive site visitors directly to your website
- A dedicated member page on the exclusive Wedding photographer society listing
- Targeted marketing to clients who are seeking the world’s best photographers
- Multiple high quality relevant incoming links to your website to boost your Google ranking
- Authority and exclusivity which give your clients confidence in your abilities and professionalism
- 12 FREE contest entries to the monthly photography contests
- 3 FREE Special OFFERS for dates which you are available on your wedding season in selected places
- Our photographers are uniquely judged by independent experts working in the art, design, and fashion industries – not by other photographers! These experts include publishers, architects, designers, agents, editors, and photo critics.
- Wide exposure. Each membership includes one home location listing and one secondary listing to get bookings for destination weddings
Can I my profile be listed in two locations?
Yes, that is why you are professional destination wedding
photographer. Your listing can be added to one other listing
pages besides your primary listing location.
Example: if your primary location is Italy, you can also be listed in Germany.
What should I write in my profile description?
Please feel free to write what you want the future clients to know about you. How long you are professional wedding photographer? Where they can see your photographs (magazines, exhibitions, blogs)? What is your style of wedding photography? What inspires you?